If you enjoy what you read here you will also enjoy my novel
21 days in May
Please be aware this blog may be considered Illegal almost anywhere!

To Be Or Not To Be Aborted

With all the insanity the pro-lifers are spouting in the USA at the moment and to a lesser extent here, I thought I'd drag this out of my about page and expand on the simple paragraph it was...

I am Pro-Life but, before you get all antsy and run off, hating me, I am NOT pro-life at the expense of existing life. I am for humanity so, personally, I would not choose to terminate the life of a potentially healthy addition to the human family. All babies conceived should be born if circumstances make that possible; as I see it, you never know which baby will be the next Darwin, Aristotle, Einstein. All have the potential to be valuable members.

However, and this is a massive however, circumstances REALLY matter.
Existing life matters, to society, more than any vague hope of a potential, future genius or idiot.

The decision to abort, or not, must be made without any unsolicited interference from family, friends, society or religions but especially from religions, who are biased in favour of swelling their own ranks.

To be clear, while I would never personally choose to abort a healthy child of my own, I would also never choose to interfere with anyones right to make their own decision based on their own circumstances.
If you choose to abort, I will not judge, berate or challenge your choice, I am not you and could never hope to understand what it is to be you. I bow to your adult right to self-determination and can only empathise with the scale of your intolerable dilemma; if you find yourself in a position where you are forced to make that extremely troublesome decision you have my support, whatever your circumstances demand of you.

I could carry on to talk about limited resources and the horrendous poverty and starvation caused by the RCC's self-serving condom policy or even pose the question "What would pro-life Christians or Jews advise for the newly pregnant Mrs Hitler?" but, as always, George Carlin really nailed it and pretty much said it all for me...


As a final thought, one must wonder...

Is the Roman Catholic Church's policy of forcing people to have children they don't want, merely a means of swelling orphanages to provide, for future wearers of the paedo collar, a stock of virgin victims to abuse?

This is one of the Too Many Questions

PEACE
Crispy
Please leave a comment - Anything will do
The best communications are often,
THREE WORDS OR LESS
OR ONE OR MORE FINGERS!

Share

If you enjoy what you read here
you will also enjoy my novel
21 days in May


Please be aware this blog may be considered Illegal almost anywhere!

Get TMQ on your Kindle

Copyright Crispy Sea

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher.

All blog posts copyright http://atheist.diatribes.co.uk

TMQCrispySea 2009-2014