If you enjoy what you read here you will also enjoy my novel
21 days in May
Please be aware this blog may be considered Illegal almost anywhere!

Savage Islam 7 - Evil by Inaction

Unlike the Qur’an, I am not intransigent; I can accept that organisations, corporations, crime syndicates, or even religions can change. I will happily call any Muslim friend.
I mean, it cannot be the desire of most Muslims to stone, maim and persecute. Most Muslims are I presume like most other people and just want to get on with having a happy family life. Most Muslims were just unfortunate to be born into such a hatefully totalitarian doctrine.
So, I will happily call friend any Muslim who stands up against the violence perpetrated in the name of his religion and denounces all the persecution in his tradition.
Evil only flourishes while good men do nothing.

As for Islam itself?
I despise the control enforced on people by any archaic tradition or custom, I find all religious circumcision abhorrent for example, but I feel of all the vicious evil doctrines that this world has tried and abandoned, Islam is the most oppressive and destructive to humanity.
I have considered this at length, as perhaps you’ve read, and find I can only agree to accept Islam as a free and fair institution after certain changes are made…

When Islam is not bent on global domination then I will know Islam is a free and fair religion of peace.

When no Muslim man will allow a woman, homosexual, apostate to even be spoken to maliciously, then I will know Islam is a free and fair religion of peace.

When all Muslim men realise, if your wife went off and fucked someone else, it’s likely to be as much your fault as hers, it was her free choice and you have no right to punish her for her free choice, then I will know Islam is a free and fair religion of peace.

When all Muslim men understand that your woman should choose to stay with you because she truly thinks you are great to be with, not because she is fearful of the repercussions of leaving, then I will know Islam is a free and fair religion of peace.

When all Muslim men have grown up enough to be able to look upon a woman’s face without feeling the need to rape her, then I will know Islam is a free and fair religion of peace.

When a woman leading prayers doesn't even raise and eyebrow, then I will know Islam is a free and fair religion of peace.

When a woman can be an Ayatollah , then I will know Islam is a free and fair religion of peace.

When a woman can choose to never wear religious suggested garb and that choice will have no detrimental impact on her status, wealth, health, or ability to marry, then I will know Islam is a free and fair religion of peace.
However,

I feel my acceptance of Islam as a free and fair institution hinges on one defining image…
When a beautiful young atheist woman wearing a micro-bikini and carrying a Muhammad doll can hike across Iran, drinking alcohol if she chooses, smoking cigarettes if she chooses, fucking whomever SHE is free to along the way and have no fear of hindrance or persecution for her choices,
then I will know for sure that Islam is a free and fair religion of peace.

International nation of Islam, Male or Female, Old or Young, you say your Qur'an is peaceful but I ask you, while you continue to allow the primitive savagery inherent in your religion, are you not complicit by inaction, in the hideous atrocities sanctioned by the foul novel to which you forlornly cling?
Can you really, in all honesty expect any rational person to consider Muslims as anything more than oppressed and broken savages, cowering in the shadow of an immature Dark Age dogma in the vain hope of a ticket to paradise?

"Sharia law : Another example of islamic justice" - http://youtu.be/gytDdO471yA



Please do all you can to prevent Sharia Law
but remember this cannot be won in the courts,
or with bullets and bombs,
Laws are only as strong as the will of the people,
the defending soldiers in this attack on freedom are willing mothers
We just have to hope that it's not already too late!

Right that's the lot, if I think of anything else I don't like about this cancerous doctrine, I'll let you know.
Anyway, my delicate and peaceful atheist sensibilities are feeling, shall we say, somewhat sullied by all the violence of this distasteful pot of puke I've come to think of as not a religion of peace but the greatest threat to freedom humanity has ever faced, so I'm going for a very long bath to try and scrape of the filth and then away on jolly hols. Try and see a bit of the world before Islam sucks the life out of it.
Where do you think? Riyadh? Mecca? Tehran?
Hell, somewhere warm anyway!

This is one of the Too Many Questions

PEACE (As-Salamu Alaykum)
Crispy

Please Note
Before this post was written,
Allah was asked to prevent its publication if he thought it offensive or blasphemous.
He did not, therefore it's sanctioned.


Share

If you enjoy what you read here
you will also enjoy my novel
21 days in May


Please be aware this blog may be considered Illegal almost anywhere!

Get TMQ on your Kindle

Copyright Crispy Sea

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher.

All blog posts copyright http://atheist.diatribes.co.uk

TMQCrispySea 2009-2014