If you enjoy what you read here you will also enjoy my novel
21 days in May
Please be aware this blog may be considered Illegal almost anywhere!

Savage Islam 5 - Global Domination

I despise the Qur'an's message of global domination. Any manifesto with global domination at its core is against humanity.
I do not know how fast Islam's attack on global freedom is progressing, birth rates are difficult to interpret, but it's not looking great is it? This is not a racist comment in fact it’s not much more than an observation. In western democracies, where women are not considered mere baby factories, they have a life, a career and so have a much fewer children. Muslim women seem to be having more children than non-Muslim women so it looks likely that the non-Muslims are soon to be out bred.
What I do know is…
My ancestral core is running about panicking, telling me to start screaming -
“Women of western democracies look around. Is the battle for this planet under way? And is it being fought in maternity wards? If you don’t start having many more babies soon, in only a few generations, might global Sharia Law be a very real possibility?
I don’t know if my ancestral core is right, though it hasn’t steered me wrong before, but what I do know is...
Islam but specifically Sharia Law is exactly the opposite of the life I would choose for my granddaughter!
I don’t want her beauty hidden under a hideous black sack.
I don’t want her to be oppressed into prayer and servitude.
I don’t want her fabulously unlimited human nature, limited by a pretend god and his false prophet’s evil proponents.
I don’t want her to be subjugated by this hideous religion in any way!
I want more for her than the nonsense of the Qur’an.
I want her freedom to shine!
And we all know that in democracies,
it's the weight of people that forms and change laws.
"Islam's plan to conquer Europe" - http://youtu.be/FG87OKI62V0

Please do all you can to end Sharia Law
but remember this cannot be won in the courts,

Laws are only as strong as the will of the people,
the defending soldiers in this attack on freedom

are willing mothers.
Makes you wonder if the terrorist attacks are just a decoy?
Nah that's just silly, eh?

As far as I’m concerned, while the Qur'an carries such a hateful, diversity and freedom trampling message of global domination, each and every copy should carry a public health warning.
Until that evil message is expunged from the pages, Islam itself should be seen as a force that directly opposes freedom and liberty. The Qur’an should be considered no more than the manifesto of a one man to rule the world.
Global Sharia would be a crime against humanity.
Until there is testable proof of Allah, can the Qur’an really be considered any more than Muhammad’s last orders?


This is one of the Too Many Questions

PEACE (As-Salamu Alaykum)
Crispy

Please Note
Before this post was written,

Allah was asked to prevent its publication if he thought it offensive or blasphemous.
He did not, therefore it's sanctioned.


Share

If you enjoy what you read here
you will also enjoy my novel
21 days in May


Please be aware this blog may be considered Illegal almost anywhere!

Get TMQ on your Kindle

Copyright Crispy Sea

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher.

All blog posts copyright http://atheist.diatribes.co.uk

TMQCrispySea 2009-2014