If you enjoy what you read here you will also enjoy my novel
21 days in May
Please be aware this blog may be considered Illegal almost anywhere!

About The Pope In The UK

This Post is solely dedicated to Glasgow's Amanda Chisholm for her very succinct summing up of how the UK feels about being screwed over by Tony Blair and subsequent officials who have imposed Papa Joe upon us.
I was going to write something myself, I still might, but then I saw this on a retweet by @GodlessAndHappy and I thought I couldn't put it better myself, so I haven't.
Thanks Amanda
Pope Rant by @We_Manda ~ 2morow is a sad day for all the children that has been sexualy abused! It is a sad day for the U.K for letting the pope on our shores... Would ppl pay 2 see gary glitter? The pope has turned a blind eye to those children and keeps the preditors safe! Who keeps the kids safe? It makes me sick that he knows wats goin on! If that was sum1 out of public eye, they would b done 4 their crime, and it is a crime!!! the UK is turning its back on the people of the U.K that hav been abused by letting him on our soil. Think how they feel... Any1 who condons pedophiles is as bad as them!!! But yet the pope is getting a warm welcome? He's a dirty manky bastard. They hav made the uk a free 4 all, lets just walk all over us! Plus take from our poor and give 2 pope 4 a fukin holiday! Sounds bout rite! In the uk we should cum first!! But does it happen NO! I love my country but fukin hell the ppl that run it need bloody rain check! Would like 2 think they actualy gave a fuk bout wat we think!
Amanda's Twitter page

Or links to the actual statuses
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8




This is one of the Too Many Questions

PEACE
Crispy
Please leave a comment - Anything will do
The best communications are often,
THREE WORDS OR LESS
OR ONE OR MORE FINGERS!

Share

If you enjoy what you read here
you will also enjoy my novel
21 days in May


Please be aware this blog may be considered Illegal almost anywhere!

Get TMQ on your Kindle

Copyright Crispy Sea

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher.

All blog posts copyright http://atheist.diatribes.co.uk

TMQCrispySea 2009-2014