If you enjoy what you read here you will also enjoy my novel
21 days in May
Please be aware this blog may be considered Illegal almost anywhere!

Free speech issue, or just a system glitch?

I just tried to DIGG this link IslamOnline.net - Palestinian Holocaust Museum but I get shunted to the This link does not appear to be a working link. Please check the URL and try again. page.



I can see the page that I'm trying to DIGG - can you?


If you're a user of Digg and a proponent of free speech, please try and digg it.

Let me know if you managed to/didn't manage to?


I'm wondering if it's a free speech issue, or just a system glitch?


Thanks for your time.
PEACE
Crispy


Share

If you enjoy what you read here
you will also enjoy my novel
21 days in May


Please be aware this blog may be considered Illegal almost anywhere!

Get TMQ on your Kindle

Copyright Crispy Sea

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher.

All blog posts copyright http://atheist.diatribes.co.uk

TMQCrispySea 2009-2014